(Mineral Oil/Agriculture/Chemicals/Environmental waste)
Business Unit MACE refers to SWL and shuttle train freight forwarding of mineral oils, gases, products of chemical industry and agricultural industry.
The mineral oil, gas and chemical industry segment:
By transporting mineral oils, gases and chemical products, our company contributes to the successful cooperation of clients in the field, both at a national and international level. We provide wagons with sliding doors For the transport of fertilisers in bags and plastic products, enabling an easier use of mechanical devices during loading and unloading. Through our partners' orders we largely cover the transport needs of the sector.
RCH annually conducts domestic and international freight forwarding of 2 million tons of grain, sugar beet, sugar, food, oil seeds, vegetable oil and bio-energy. The transport of agricultural segment requires great logistics, in which our company excels due to coverage of the whole country. Our shuttle train and SWL systems ensure that we offer a solution in line with our clients' demands regarding agricultural products.
Changed transport demands
Freight forwarding demands regarding grains transport have significantly changes in the past years, to which RCH was able to react immediately. 95% of the traffic is conducted with programmed shuttle trains on schedule and on demand. Uniquely in Hungary, our company owns 788 specially designed, self-loading wagons. International agreements ensure further enlargement of our capacities through cooperation with rail companies in the neighbouring countries or taking part in the transport.
- We pay special attention to the secure forwarding of dangerous goods
- High level of services is provided by a coordinated, unified, coordinated operational work system and regional colleagues covering the whole of the territory of Hungary
- We are in a contractual relationship with the greatest Hungarian oil company
- Eastern-Hungarian largest chemical industry has been our strategic partner for years
- Special wagons developed for the special demands of the sector guarantee transport complying with the food industry regulations
- Competitive price levels for institutional and private wagons
- GMO-free forwarding tools
- Programmed trains running on schedule